Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the Student Login menu.
Enter your username and email address in the “Register” field on the right.
Press the “Register” button.
Note: Username and Email address can be the same.
A link to create a password will be sent to your e-mail address in a few minutes.
Note: If you did not receive the mail, please check your SPAM folder.
After creating your password, log in from the “Student login” menu.
- Click for detailed information
- After signing up to the system, click on the “Shop” menu.
- Find the book directed by your advisor from the page that opens.
- When you click on the book, it will automatically be added to your cart and guide you.
- You can switch to the payment page by clicking the “VIEW CART” button of the book added to the cart.
- After checking your e-Ledger information and amount, press the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- Please enter your information correctly.
- Then click on the “Pay with Credit/Debit Card” button to reach the payment page.
- A window will open for you to enter your card information. From here, click on the “PAY WITH CREDIT/BANK CARD” button.
- Enter your card information correctly.
- After entering your card information, press the “PAY” button.
- Note: If the payment is not successful, please verify that you have sufficient balance on your card. Contact your bank and ask if they are open to online shopping.
- Click for detailed information
- If your book does not appear in your system despite the payment, you can check the status of your e-book from the “Orders” tab after logging in with the membership information you used in the order in the “Student Login” section. “menus.
- If your book is in “Pending Payment” status, please check your bank statements for the debit card you paid with.
- Your book will be active in your account only if it is “Completed”.
- Note: Since some banks report late payment due to system congestion, please check the same steps again after a few hours.
- If payment has been made on your statement of account and you cannot see your E-Book, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with your e-mail address used for membership and your invoice.
- In some cases, the password creation/reset link may not reach you or it may end up in the spam folder.
- If you did not receive the password creation link, click on the “Lost your password” link from the “Student Login” menu.
- Enter the e-mail address you used during the registration process and check your e-mail after a few minutes.
- Note: If the e-mail did not arrive, please note that you may have entered an incorrect or different address.
- If you received your book incorrectly, you do not need to re-order and pay.
- To change the book you have purchased, if you send an e-mail to [email protected] containing your student number, phone number and the name of the book you want to buy, the editors will make the change and inform you.
- Note: If you contact a different e-mail address than the e-mail address you used during the membership phase, additional information may be requested to verify you. If you want to get fast support, you can contact us via the e-mail you used in your membership information.
- If you have previously purchased a book from the ESP Library platform and failed the course, you can get your free coupon on our platform.
- Click here to inquire about your free coupon.
- Select your university on the page that opens.
- Write your student number in the relevant field.
- After clicking the Search button, you will see coupon information specially created for you.
- If your coupon is not visible, you can report the situation to your advisor or contact us.
How can I get an eBook?
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved. ESP Library | eLearning Book
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop